Tine 2 2023.01.28.39 is now available. This release includes minor changes and bug fixes.
Tine 2 2023.01.28.39 is an open source project which combines groupware and CRM in one consistent interface. Tine 2.0 is web-based and optimises collaboration and organisation of groups in a lasting manner.
Tine 2.0 unites all the advantages of open source software with an extraordinarily high level of usability and an equally high standard of professional software development. This is what makes the difference between Tine 2.0 and many other existing groupware solutions.
Tine 2 2023.01.28.39 Changelog
🐞 Bug fixes
- fix(Felamimail AttachementCache) avoid deadlock possibility
- fix(HR AttenandeRecorder) fix stopping open records on start
- fix(TB Customfields) fix set empty array for recordList
- fix(TB Export) avoid cf duplication, resolve cf after first pagination too
- fix(Tinebase/Update/15.23): updateSchema needs rollback
- fix(Tinebase/Controller): skip 403 apps in rebuildPaths
- fix(TB/Admin) properly validate mfa configs, yubico otp needs 16 char public key
A non-numeric value encounterederror when purifying HTML (#2629)
Although updates are tested, you’re always encouraged to backup your files before patching.
- Live Demo:
See Tine 2 in action (Softaculous site (External link))
- Official Website:
Learn more about Tine 2 software (External link)
- Run Tine 2 in your website:
Please Contact us for more information or start any Hosting Plan and install Tine 2 from Softaculous software library
- Tine 2 Changelog:
To read changelog source Click Here (GitHub External link)