Elgg 4.3.6 is now available. This release includes minor changes and bug fixes.
Elgg 4.3.6 empowers individuals, groups and institutions to create their own fully-featured social environment. Elgg, started in 2004, is an open source social engine which powers all kinds of social environments – from education and business to martial arts and rugby. If you are looking for a professional social intranet or want to run a site for your organisation, Elgg is a great choice.
Elgg 4.3.6 Changelog
🐞 Bug fixes
- cache: correctly load simplecache from database (0f92673f)
- no longer add duplicate html ID in threaded comments (242d9a5d)
- correctly remove threaded comments (65817a0e)
- discussions: correctly handle last comment (bfc1700c)
- Jerôme Bakker
Although updates are tested, you’re always encouraged to backup your files before patching.
- Live Demo:
See Elgg in action (Softaculous site (External link))
- Official Website:
Learn more about Elgg software (External link)
- Run Elgg in your website:
Please Contact us for more information or start any Hosting Plan and install Elgg from Softaculous software library
- Elgg Changelog:
To read changelog source Click Here (Elgg (External Link))