Concrete5 8.4.4 | Update Release
Concrete5 8.4.4 is now available. This release includes improvements and bug fixes.
Concrete5 8.4.4 Changelog
- Improvement for compliance and GDPR: Storage of form data submitted through the form block is now optional. It is a new checkbox in the block (thanks Faker Ben Ali)
- Much improved performance in the Stacks panel menu for sites with a lot of stacks – stacks lazily load the blocks within them.
- Dashboard Welcome Page: hides the “Customize” button if the user does not have permission to edit the page content (thanks marvinde)
- Allow disabling of Sitemap button in CKEditor concrete5link core plugin (thanks joemeyer)
- Fixed W3C validation errors in Elemental (thanks MPagel)
- Fix XSS error when certain error messages could contain HTML (thanks mlocati)
- Fix error where EditorServiceProvider was complaining about array_merge not being a valid array
- Fixed: GDPR – ConversationMessages are not deleted when a user is deleted (thanks marvinde)
- Fix typo in list of CKEditor plugins (‘applying’) (thanks a3020)
Tags: CMS, Concrete5, Portal, Softaculous